2014-061 Information Architect
Rigil is an award-winning, woman-owned, 8(a) small disadvantaged business that specializes in technology consulting, strategy consulting and product development. We value teamwork and strive to build strong leaders.
Washington, D.C. OR Oklahoma City, OK
Rigil is recruiting for a candidate in Washington, D.C., OR Oklahoma City, OK with expertise in defining and creating enterprise data ontologies. The candidate should demonstrate the ability to understand stakeholder problems and the ability to apply information and other technologies as needed. The candidate will be responsible for: The creation of categorizing and classifying information with well-defined structures, definitions, and context to facilitate consistent alignment of business process with business requirements; Development of business glossaries with terminology definitions, standards associated business rules and data boundaries; and, Creation of a symbology and business lexicon.
Duties and responsibilities
- All personnel are expected to be experts in their own fields, and knowledgeable about other related areas
- Must be able to work as team.
- Experience in the creation and use of taxonomies, ontologies and classification systems, including reference and master data.
- Experience with implementing strong enterprise information standards.
- Experience with Semantic web formats and technologies including: Web Ontology Language (OWL), Resource Description Framework (RDF), RDF Schema (RDFS), Rule Interchange Format (RIF), Simple Knowledge Organization System (SKOS), SPARQL, Notation3 (N3), N-Triples, RDB2RDF, POWDER, GRDDL, Turtle, SWRL.
- Experience working with government or nonprofit and senior leadership a plus.
- Bachelor‘s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline
- A minimum of eight (8) years of technical experience
To be considered for this position please email your resume to email@example.com. List the job opening in the subject line.
Rigil is an equal opportunity employer
Rigil considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual preference, personal appearance, family responsibility, the presence of a non-jobrelated medical condition or physical disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Rigil requires a Pre-Employment Background Investigation.